- No products in the cart.
Training PLC S7 Siemens
Software : Simatic Manager Programming
Harware : CPU S7-300
This course is primarily aimed at personnel to develop his knowledge, with a firm foundation of existing PLC skills and practical experience, whose role requires them to carry out programming related tasks. In addition, the course helps those who want a greater appreciation in program design, editing and configuration changes in an Integrated Automation environment.
On completion of this course the participant will be able to Write programs and diagnose errors using S7 software package on S7-300/400 PLC’s
Three-day course with lunch provided
This course is primarily aimed at personnel who program other vendors PLCs and are looking to migrate their skills onto the S7 CPU. It is also particularly suitable for service staff, with a firm foundation of existing PLC skills and practical experience, whose role requires them to carry out programming related tasks.
- A prior knowledge and practical experience of PLCs is essential
- Knowledge of PCs and Microsoft Windows is essential
- Introduction to the S7 family of controllers and concepts
- Project creation and operation using Simatic Manager
- Hardware configuration of S7 300/400 systems
- Application and use of the Symbol Editor
- Introduction with the LAD/STL/FBD Editor
- LAD Editor for Binary operations – N/O, N/C, Set, Reset, edge detection
- LAD Editor for Digital operations – Accumulators, timers, counters, comparators
- Storing process Data in Data blocks
- The role of functions and function blocks
- Analogue value processing
- Tools for troubleshooting and debugging
- Documentation facilities including archive & retrieve options
- Each of the above topic areas are backed up by practical exercises using a conveyor model and simulator. Working examples are provided and tested out during the course.
PLCShop Training Center
Office : Jalan Rawamangun Muka Raya 1A, Jakarta Timur, 13220
Telpon: 021 – 2984 – 7584